Happy Mother's Day!

Well mom, I forgot to remind you about the blog, but if you're reading this, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I LOVE YOU! 
I can't even put into words how happy I am to be back in India. It's incredibly beautiful and I'm in constant awe. 
The kids in our school are likely the cutest kids in the world. I absolutely adore them. They are learning so fast! There are moments while teaching that I step back for a moment to soak it all in. This is what I love to do the very most in the world. It feels good to be back!
Namaste,
Mallory Hendrickson


Namaste!! It's been a beautiful trip thus far. Everything is so different but we all have loved every single minute of it. The children are amazing and it has made this trip so memorable. Thank you to all who have supported us and helped us get to this point. We all will forever be indebted to you for making a difference in our lives so we can make a difference in the lives of others. Happy Mothers Day to those wonderful women who make us who we are and support us in all of our wildest dreams! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts