I'm alive...

hi family and friends :) India is just as amazing as last time, and i don't want to come back home. Everything tastes better here, the fruit, rice, curry the "naan", turns out the naan is just tortillas... the children we teach are amazing and I'm so glad i get to teach them and be apart of their life for just a small span of their life. Theres a girl, shushma, who follows me around every chance she gets. i love her so much and she is the sweetest girl I've ever met. Her smile just lights up the room, and she makes me feel so loved. 
Today has been a good day, even though we went hiking... something i don't like doing... at all.. but it was well worth it. we hiked for an hour and a half, to a temple, and the view at the top was well worth it, it was breath taking. any ways... I don't know what else to write... so have a great day/night. 
ellen

Comments

Popular Posts